1. SAP MM & SAP FI –
• Should be able to independently work on SAP MM & SAP FI module. The key activities would include the following:
• Creation of WBS Structures & Networks
• Addition of approved budgets and Breakdown and adjustment of approved budgets
• Creation of Purchase Requisitions and Coordinate with Procurement Team for Purchase Order / Work Order
• Creation of Service Entry Sheets for invoices, etc.
• Reconcile queries on blocked invoices and Monitoring and Reporting of Budget vs Commitments
• Inter-office memo for capitalization of capital expenses
• Generate various reports from SAP and Co-ordinate with SAP team for creation of Service and Material Codes and for all technical issues related to SAP
2. Finance & Accounts –
• Check vendor balances, GL balances and Customer balances in SAP FICO module
• Support in Payment Processing, Budgeting and Monitoring of payments, WBS cycle run in SAP
• Support in dealing with banks for various fund and non-fund based products viz. Bank Guarantees, Buyers’ Credit, LC, Import documentations
• Should have sound knowledge of direct and indirect taxation
• Should have sound knowledge of accounting
3. Coordination / correspondence with technical team and other departments.
4. To prepare reports, presentations for stakeholders and MIS for review of senior management. Should possess good writing skills
5. To be able to work cordially as part of a team and getting the desired co-operation.
1. Project Coordination
• Coordinate with internal and external agencies,
• Identify the issues affecting project progress
• Ensure smooth and timely flow of information among stakeholders
2. Project Planning and Control
• Ensure macro and micro project/ activity schedules.
• Coordinate with other agencies to synchronize the schedules.
• Monitoring of schedules and timelines and red flagging the issues.
• Expediting the engineering, procurement and construction activities
3. Infrastructure and enabling works
• Support to Identify and coordinate Infrastructure and enabling work requirements.
• Monitoring overall progress and use of resources.
• Coordinate with external and internal agencies for the same
4. Risk Management - Identify project risks, and work out the contingency/mitigation plans
5. Change Management - Applying change control and configuration management processes.
6. MIS - Collect relevant information from stakeholders and reports and maintain project progress and milestones database.
7. HSE Management - Ensure implementation of HSE policies and procedures during all stages of project
8. Quality Management - Ensure that quality systems are in place and duly implemented during all stages of project
1. Developing Systems & Processes
• Developing SOPs and systems for workflows within Nayara for the project implementation phase.
• Developing discipline-wise formats for Nayara’s internal use by discipline engineers.
• Developing and preparing system and quality compliance reports.
• Developing Quality Assurance manual for Owner’s engineers supervising construction at site. Credit management
2. Review of Systems/processes being implemented by PMC/Contractors
• Review the systems/processes being implemented by PMC/EPC contractor as required for overall quality assurance.
• Coordinate with Discipline/Construction engineers for such reviews as required.
• Periodically check and ensure that the documentation for QA/QC is being properly maintained.
3. Quality Surveillance and Technical Audits
• Carry out random physical inspections at site along with Owner/PMC concerned personnel to ensure that QA/QC systems are in being implemented.
• Conduct Quality review meetings with PMC and EPC contractors.
• Process and NCRs/ Deviation requests as per established procedure.
• Plan and lead Technical Audits and prepare reports for the same.
• Monitor Quality documentation and progress during all phases of project.
• To monitor Refinery Integrated Management System (RIMS)
• Development of RIMS across refinery including Captive Power Plant and Marine Operations
• Coordinate to ensure execution of internal and external audits
• Coordinate and ensure execution of compliance to non – conformities
• Prepare the management safety committee presentation in line with ISO standards requirement
• To ensure Apex manual, management procedures, process plans and SOP’s are in place
• Maintain plant and machinery maintenance w.r.t. Civil maintenance through effective maintenance
planning, execution, condition monitoring & ensuring availability of all critical equipment.
• Follow up with vendors related with mechanical equipment/systems for resolving technical issues and
fulfilling requirement of expatriate requirement.
• Take technical discussions with all the vendors/visitors as and when required..
• Ensure effective implementation of safety system to ensure safe working for contractor employees.
• Inspection, testing & maintenance (ITM) of fire protection systems and Prepare action plan aapprovals, PR,
• Execution monitoring & commissioning for new projects.
• Prepare OPEX & CAPEX budget. Maintain & update RIMS documentation.
• Create DPI for Capex items and take required actions for procurement of Capex items.
• Review MOC of fire protection systems, attend PSSR Send DPI / MOC status to Head HSEF for monitoring
& to address concerns, if any. Prepare all required MIS, maintain & update RIMS documentation and legal
compliance management system
• To conduct Tool box talks to be conducted before carrying out jobs like Installation of Rimseal System,
• Testing of Water spray system, Vehicle maintenance jobs and other specialized jobs.
• Interact with all the Operational departments of Nayara Energy along with VOTL Projects, Marine
• To be a specialist in setting up vigilance ecosystems with proficiency in domains of security, vigilance & fraud
• Plan and implement overall vigilance goals at Refinery site, Marine Terminal, S & D areas and retail outlets by
enabling loss prevention and protection of assets at Refinery, of people, infrastructure and information through
• Conduct security risk assessment and implement mitigation measures in consultation with Head Security to
counter risks & threats. Identify & develop intelligence network with Government policy makers, regulators and
bodies for relevant information and support.
• Coordinate within the organization to restore critical systems during an incident of attack, Natural
• Ensure prompt response management in handling emergencies and providing business continuity at site.
• Ensure that all the loss exposures are identified and suitable controls are established for their mitigation.
• Identify opportunities for enhancing HSEQ performance and ensure that all legal obligations are fulfilled within
due time limits.
• Ensure that all operational activities are completed safely in minimum time.
• Reduction in operation and documentation time for faster evacuation of product.
• Carrying out pigging operation during grade changeover to avoid contamination of product in safer & effective manner.
• Continuous monitoring of quality parameters during cargo loading operations at Jetty, Jetty header flushing, draining
operations, Slop transfer operations.
• Carry out Product Pipe draining/flushing operation effectively to avoid contamination.
• Ensuring overall safety during the Operation
• Implement and maintain a comprehensive IT Disaster Recovery program.
• Complete Business Impact Analysis (BIA) exercises to ensure all plans are maintained in line with changing business requirements.
• Maintain ownership and accountability of service continuity plans.
• Responsible for completion of ITDR recovery procedures; work with technical teams to populate ITDR recovery procedures/plans.
• Ensure that application/service recovery plans are up-to-date, comprehensive and reviewed periodically.
• Actively manage and coordinate testing schedules, objectives, exercises and reviews.
• Responsible for management of the ITDR calendar incorporating the activities designed to monitor the effectiveness of the ITDR framework.
• Collect and document information about current systems including applications data, hardware, network and infrastructure, and their dependencies.
• Conduct ITDR awareness and briefings.
• Prepare, review, and support approval of contractual proposals relating to all emergency response services.
• Support the closure of Audit and Risk Management activities.
• Develop and maintain audit parameters for DRP.
• Track progress of treatment activities in the ITDR risk register.
• Track progress of activities in the incidents and actions register and the periodic review of that register
• Help the organization evolve its application security functions and services
• Responsible for active participation in code reviews across all code platforms
• Take charge of bug intake and remediation process for the organization
• Responsible for remediation of application vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
• Discover security exposures and develop mitigation plans, and also report and fix the technical gaps
• Provide support to the Information Security Operations Manager on all application security activities
• Actively participate in security initiatives with minimum supervision
• Function as a subject matter expert for security solutions within the organization’s platform
• Responsible for troubleshooting production issues and performance bottlenecks
• Analysis and remediation of application security incidents
• Follow security best practices in performing tasks
• Work closely with cross-functional teams (Engineering, DevOps, Product) while carrying out daily tasks
• Contribute to requirement gathering with product teams
• Work together with cross Business Unit teams on executing standardized security solutions and integrations
• Partake in inner sourcing initiatives within the organization.
• Act as a security expert to securely design, integration, and implementation of deployed applications
• Contribute to assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security requirements and processes during various stages of Application Development life cycle (SDLC).