- Overall in charge of Accommodation city/township/Oil Club.
- Ensure housekeeping of all area, sanitation facilities and common areas.
- Ensure office infrastructure development, Maintenance of admin assets, Provision of drinking water etc.
- Review the existing system/ procedures and update as per requirement based upon insightful analysis of performance trends with the customer feedback on the services rendered
- To adhere to the SOPs as defined and the timely payment to the vendors.
- To provide the monthly reports to the central admin team
- To assist in finalizing the annual budget.
- Planning the activities for procuring equipment's, service wares as and when required for Housekeeping, automation etc.
- To prepare the SOPs for newly developed areas and ensure its implementation.
- Facilitate to implement, monitor & develop employee friendly systems and procedures.
- To ensure the medical assistance is available in the township round the clock.
- To ensure all the residents are maintaining the traffic norms within the township premises
- Ensure compliance towards all environmental legislative requirements. Ensure compliance to company standards laid down if any.
Marketing – S&D
- To ensure safe & smooth operations of the Depot, monitoring of alarms/alerts from various sub-systems and ensuring timely actions, co-ordination with field officers, security, external support agencies wrt security/safety/emergencies during odd-hours etc.
- Follow up for timely placement and removal of Railway Rakes.
- Close coordination for safe decantation of product from Railway Wagons, maintenance activity, routine checking, maintenance and healthiness of F&G system
- Co-ordination with various agencies for maintenance and exercise control over work-permit system, integrity of interlocks etc.
- Ensure Panel Operation with regards to tank farm and road gantry
- Monitoring proper line ups of tanks, pumps and valves for correct receipts and despatches
- Close monitoring deliveries to TTs from gantry bays and ensuring timely actions for safe and secure truck loading operations
- Monitoring healthiness of Fire Water System and its operations in time
- Maintenance of records pertaining to product receipts, log book etc & Record keeping of all external support system communications during odd hours.
- Handling of onsite Emergency. Coordination with security, state fire, state health services, Maintenance Dept., Operations Incharge Installation Manager and field officer during any emergency.
Marketing – S&D
- Lead, direct and guide cross-functional maintenance team to achieve plant reliability and plant performance goals through coordination of all service agencies at the depot
- Effective Maintenance of all Equipment and Facilities to ensure 100% uptime/availability
- Develop and implement SOP/SMPs (Standard Operating /Maintenance Procedures).
- Identify & develop alternate vendors for repairs other than OEM.
- Ensure availability of critical spares for mechanical equipment and ensure equipment availability.
- Responsible for Preparation of Opex and Capex Budget as well as to monitor & track the actual Vs planned budget
- Spearheading the implementation of Energy Conservation measures.
- Ensuring adherence to the HSE practices.
Marketing – S&D
- To ensure safe and secure operations of the Depot which includes receipt and unloading of rakes, Tank Farm Operations, Pumps Operations, Gantry Operations, planning/invoicing of TTs with adherence to statutory requirements.
- Responsible to ensure availability of Depot facilities and Products for loading as per projections / planning.
- To minimize down time of critical equipment by ensuring timely maintenance.
- Ensure delivery meeting quality and quantity
- To Monitor daily stock reconciliations and ensure actions to keep the losses under control
- Ensure that entire operations are carried out meeting statutory requirement.
- Ensure adherence of HSEF guidelines by all operating staffs and Crew.
- Ensure preparedness for handling emergencies (both plant as well as off site) at all time.
- Logistics Management at the Depot including availability of Locks/Seals, other consumables.
- To understand various policies and updates to address operational and commercial issues with Railway at the depot.
• Lead, direct and guide a multi-discipline team to complete projects as per approved schedule, during the detailed engineering and construction phase.
• Ensuring best possible output from available facilities by achieving best on stream days of equipment’s, periodical assessment of chemicals & consumables and minor addition/alteration after getting analysed by different groups involved in the business
• To create a management framework with the capability to ensure operations are always controlled and focused on the business's goal by improvement in systems.
• To ensure implementation of measurement, review, and decision-making process for the area systems, policies and procedures in order to achieve targeted outcomes as efficiently as possible
• To ensure timely feedback of all data pertaining to project completion in order to enable timely decision-making to achieve short-term & long-term business plans.
• Ensure use of tents of operational excellence by applying them to all offsite facilities In order to achieve a safe & healthy workplace.
• To be accountable for implementation and improvement of the Environment Management System.